WELCOME TO ST. BENEDICT'S
St. Benedictís Catholic Primary would like to welcome families to the Capricorn Coast's most recent school. This exciting and dynamic venture will open in 2009 with around 110 students and will cater for classes from Preparatory Year through to Year Seven.
The classes that will operate in 2009 will depend on successful enrolment applications. By 2010 it is hoped to have around 170 students. Stage 1 construction includes 2 preparatory year classrooms, 5 general learning classrooms, library (initially housed in a classroom), learning support classroom, administration, canteen and lunch covered area student amenities and stage one car park.
The Capricorn Coast has a proud tradition of Catholic education dating back to 1917 and now the story continues and the history is enriched with the opening of St. Benedictís Catholic Primary School.
- An education based on Gospel Values
- A community of care
- A safe and secure environment
- An education of the whole child - spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically and culturally
- Quality teaching and learning
- Strong partnerships with families and the Parish and wider community
- An affordable education open to all who seek its values